Q. How do I locate an article using a DOI?
- Go to the advanced FoxHunt search. This link is below the search bar on the Marist library home website.*
- In the toolbar at the top of this page, click on the “Find a Specific Item” tab.
- In this form there is a section to search via DOI.
- Type or copy and paste the full DOI into this field. Make sure to remove “doi:”or “https://doi.org/” from your search and to include the entire DOI. Failure to do either of these will result in your search bringing back no results.
- Click on the Submit button to run your search.
Note*: If you are already on the search results page start at step two.
If you need further help, contact a librarian.
Was this helpful? 0 0